Thursday 5 November 2020

Interschool Athletics Day.

On Wednesday 4th of November all of the finalists from our school athletics day went to the interschool athletics to compete against other school members. First up for me was 200m sprints, we all lined up in a diagonal lane then the lady blew the whistle and we were off. At first I was coming fourth then suddenly a few girls over took me because I randomly out of the blue sprained my ankle? Anyway I was coming last with another girl my age and that's how I tied last in the race.

Next was ball throw, I actually did really well in ball throw I think I came around 4th or 5th. Ball throw was really hard though there were a lot of kids that could throw like 43 metres O.M.G. But of course I couldn't do that because I am not as good as the other people.

Sadly I missed my next race because I was carried away playing handball. I wish I had put sunscreen on my shoulders and neck because now my whole arms and neck have a double burn and is fully the colour red.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.