Friday 27 November 2020

Intermediate Visit✨

Wednesday 24th of November

All of the year 6s went to the Intermediate that they were going to, the following year. I am going to Ilminster because they have free lunches and there pupils are very kind and caring. Also I am doing Xcel witch is a programme where you get to do a bit of everything Art,PE,Science,Maths,Drama,Cooking and Swimming.

While I was at Ilminster I met some of my old friends from Kindergarten we all met up and played and worked together for the rest of the day it was really fun. At the end of the day we all had to talk about what we enjoyed and what we should bring next year.

After all the talking we walked to the main hall to get into our school lines to head back to school. On the bus I sat with some friends from Awapuni school I made during the day at Ilminster.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.