Wednesday 23 September 2020

Cross Country Day

 Tuesday 21st of September

On Tuesday we went down to our cross country track, at Okitu. We went in 2 year groups year 6s and year 5s.The year 6s were mixed together because there weren't many girls. The year 6s nervously walked to the starting point, We lined up.Then Matua Nick clapped the blocks and we sped off.

Milo was coming in 1st then I sped past him and started to run. Mako sped past me then bay then Angus.But I was still coming first out of the girls which I was relieved about. I was just about to run down the dip of grass when I got a whole mouthful of grass in my mouth I constantly kept spitting it out but it was stuck in there...

I made it to the second lap while still coming first out of the girls. I came to the dip again and ran straight down it in a hurry. Finally I made it to the finish line everyone cheered for me and I ran to get a drink.

That was sure a tiring day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.